Yoga means to put together or to unite. The word “Yoga “ has been originated from the Sanskrit word “Yujir Yogey” which means to put together. Yoga has been developed to bring harmony between body and mind. Using Yoga, you can control your mind as well as your body. Regular practice of yoga impacts great benefits for your body and mind. During practice of Yoga you must be cautious about your correct posture; otherwise injury or negative effect may cause. Subsequently, and interestingly, the therapeutic effect of Yoga is the direct result of incorporating the mind totally in inspiring (by breathing ) the body to awaken.
Here are the key benefits of Yoga:-
- It brings down stress and anxiety
- Relaxes the body (muscle) and mind; as a result enhances mental spirit.
- Boosts physical strength, stamina and flexibility
- Enhances greater powers of concentration and self-control, impacts sense of well-being.
- Helps in restore of old and new injuries
- Intensifies tolerance to pain, reduces pain and increasing mental clarity
- Helps to boost functioning of the immune system
- Improves posture and muscle tone
- Improves blood circulation, lower heart rate and lower blood pressure
- Results in healthy, glowing skin and slowed aging process.
- Cleanses and improves the function of overall organ
- Bestows mental peace and a more positive outlook to life
- Increases a sense of balance and internal harmony
- Causes sound sleep
- Relieves the Acidity, Allergy and asthma symptom
- Helps to stop smoking
Overall, Yoga is highly therapeutic. Some of the remedy proven to be relieved, reversed and healed through the practice of Yoga are acidity , anemia, allergies, Alzheimer disease, anger, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, back pain, constipation, depression, stress, insomnia, intoxication, diabetes, cancer, carpal tunnel syndrome, bronchitis, chronic fatigue, colitis, common cold, epilepsy, gastro-intestinal disorders, heartburn, high blood pressure, hypertension, hemorrhoids, hepatitis, immune-deficiency, impotence, prostate enlargement, sciatica, menstrual cramps, menopause, headaches,migraines,sleep apnea, slipped disk, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, nervous tension, osteoporosis, skin problems, eye problems, facial wrinkles, sterility, stiffness, thyroid problems, kidney stones, urinary tract disorders for women, stuttering and stammering, vaginal infections , obesity, and etc etc etc..
So, during practicing of Yoga you must give importance about correct breathing, posture and how your body feels and not to how many repetitions you can do or how far you can touch your feet or toe etc.
I think you will start your yoga practice from today. If you want to revive your body and soul, you can start it at your home and don’t need to go to gym.
If you want to know how you will start Yoga, please contact with me.