Water is very important for your body to prevent dehydration and for enhance digestion. We all know that every person must take at least eight glass of water in a day. You can drink water 1-2 glass early in the morning just when you wake up.
During exercise you sweat a lot and your body becomes dehydrated. As a result, you feel thirst.
So, what is the rule of drinking water during exercise? Yes, you must take water to replenish your fluid level. Again, it is necessary to hydrate your muscle for proper result of workout. Water also regulate our body temperature all day long and during exercise. Here are some tips to drink water for exercise:-
- Drink 2-3 cups water before 1-2 hours exercise
- Drink another cup just before you start exercising
- Drink one cup water for every 15-20 mints of exercise
- Keep a water bottle with you while you exercising
- Drink another 2-3 cups water after you have finished exercise
- And keep drinking water as long as quench your thirst.
- If you do high intensity workout drink enough water (12 glass a day) to replenish you fluid level.
- But don’t drink too much water; otherwise it may cause negative effects.
- Don’t drink too much water during exercise. Drink just one sip at a time. Otherwise it may cause problem like appendicitis etc.
- You can drink cold water after exercising; because cold water will keep prevent your body from dehydration.