- Have small frequent meals a day, like 5 to 6 times a day. Choose low fat snacks and meals.
- Don’t skip meals. Have breakfast everyday in a fixed time.
- Try to do moderate exercise regularly. 4, 5 or 6 times in a week.
- Count your bites and eat slowly.
- Drink plenty of water-have 8 to 12 glass of water everyday
- Try to do some household works every day. Be active and don’t be lethargic.
- Fix exercise schedule weekly and change schedule according to fitness expert’s advice.
- Have meals which are easy to digest, not fried or oily and full of fiber.
- Try to take sour card or milk everyday
- Have fresh fruits, salads or vegetables in every meal.
- Fix your calorie intake according to dietician and have balanced diet. Don’t go for crash diet. It will damage your digestive system and brain.
- Fix your goal to reach the proper weight according to your height, age, body type and gender.
- Take rest properly. Sleep 8 hours everyday. If your muscles don’t get rest then your exercise will go in vain.